Procurewise takes your privacy seriously. As electronic commerce over the Internet increases and the volume of data transmission over networks steadily rises, maintaining the trust of users necessitates vigilant and responsible privacy protections. Please read the following to learn more about how we collect, use and safeguard the information provided by you via this site or application. This policy does not apply to the practices of other entities or websites that Procurewise does not own or control, or to people and entities that Procurewise does not employ or manage.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, the Site does not permit children under 18 years of age to become users, and Procurewise do not collect information from children. By using the Site, users represent that users are not under 18 years of age.
Personal Information – means any set of information that identifies or could be used to identify an individual.
4. USERS LOGIN CREDENTIALS
If registration is requested, Users agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. At the time of registration Users may be required to provide on PROCUREWISE certain information which includes your business executive’s name, address, phone number, and email address collectively referred as “User profile content “
Upon registration the Users become valid members of Procurewise. On PROCUREWISE, each Users is assigned one login IDs and password that will enable such Users to access the Users Network. Users shall take reasonable precautions to protect against theft, loss or fraudulent use of such IDs and passwords, and Users are solely responsible for any losses arising from another party’s use of such IDs and passwords, either with or without Users’s knowledge.
5. USE OF INFORMATION
You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on Procurewise or transmit to other users, including text messages, chat, videos, photographs, or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”). You may not post as part of the Service, or transmit to Procurewise or any other user (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that (i) all information that you submit upon creation of your account, is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or false and (ii) you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the licenses set forth below.
You understand and agree that Procurewise may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. Procurewise may delete any Content, in whole or in part, posted by any user and notified by the other users to Procurewise that in the sole judgment of Procurewise violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or Procurewise.
By posting Content as part of the Service, you grant to Procurewise a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute the Content. This license is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones.
In addition to the types of Content described above, the following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited in the Service. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
- • promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- • advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- • requests money from, or is intended to defraud, other users of the Service;
- • spams or solicits Procurewise’ users;
- • Any derogative comments or reviews in the name of suppliers or promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable; is any confidential information of others.
- • promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs, images, audio or video files or links to them;
- • contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- • contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- • provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- • provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
- • contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- • impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- • provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- • disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; and
- • solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission. Procurewise reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take any legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating or suspending the account of such violators. Users agree to terms (EULA) of Procurewise and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users”
7. DATA PROTECTION
Procurewise has adopted reasonable industry standard practices to ensure that there are adequate safeguards and techniques to protect the data of the user against any unauthorized or unlawful disclosure. Procurewise will not store, copy, disclose or use the data of the user except as necessary for the performance by Procurewise of its obligations under this Agreement.
Procurewise employs physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information we receive from users from unauthorized disclosure. Procurewise limits access to personal information about user to employees of Procurewise who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to users or in order to do their jobs. Users should not share their password with anyone. In addition, if user suspect unauthorized access to its information, it is user’s responsibility to contact Procurewise immediately. Procurewise will never ask user to divulge its password in written or electronic communications. Please be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure and Procurewise cannot warrant that information user transmit utilizing this site is secure, however, Procurewise will always make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of the data provided on PROCUREWISE.. Procurewise uses industry standards (such as Standards for Attest Engagements No. 16 (SSAE 16 – which include principles of Availability, Confidentiality, Processing Integrity, and Security) and related Service Organization Control (“SOC”) standards
Procurewise currently host its Procurewise product with data centers located in the United States. Users by submitting data to PROCUREWISE, hereby consent to have such data transferred to the United States and outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of Personal Information from the European Economic Area to Procurewise Affiliates or data centers located in countries outside the European Economic Area, Procurewise shall ensure that there is adequate level of data protection within the meaning of the European Data Protection Directive or any other applicable law at such other locations.
9. MODIFICATIONS, ALTERATIONS OR UPDATION OF INFORMATION OR DATA
Users can update/amend any additional profile content information and or content posted on Procurewise.
Users may choose not to provide on PROCUREWISE with any personally identifiable information or business information. However, choosing not to provide certain requested information may prevent Users from accessing Procurewise.
10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Procurewise and/or buyer may provide reference or links to third party websites. Procurewise shall not be responsible for any consequences arising out of users’ visits to the third party websites, and it is users’ duty to review the privacy policies posted on such third party websites before accessing such websites. Please be aware that Procurewise neither own or control nor is responsible for the privacy policies or information practices of third parties or their websites. Buyer may select Users for participation in any specific events. Upon selection Buyer may provide Users with any additional terms and conditions for participating in any specific events. Users agree to abide by those additional online event terms and conditions for valid participation in those events which would be invited by the Buyer.
DETAILS FOR CONTACTING PROCUREWISE
Copyright © 2017, Procurewise. All rights reserve